Montréal has become a global hub for artificial intelligence (AI) research and innovation, according to Montréal International. The city has developed cutting-edge expertise, and several global leaders, including Mila, Google and Facebook, have research labs in the Montréal AI ecosystem.
During this program, students will develop key skills that match the technical needs of the AI industries. In particular, they will learn to:
- transfer the mathematical concepts necessary to create models and solutions that apply to the IT field
- prepare and explore data, define the problem and choose the appropriate algorithm
- integrate different interdisciplinary elements to generate results supporting decisions that deliver value to the business
At the end of their studies, students will have:
- designed and developed logical and relevant solutions
- gained a good understanding of how machine learning works
- presented their results and conclusions under various forms of application
Upon graduation, they will have all the tools they need to get a job in the field of artificial intelligence. They will be able to apply their knowledge to a variety of sectors, including FinTech, video games and cybersecurity.