Future students


How can I finance my studies?

The government places at your disposition a student loans and bursaries program. For more details, please visit our Loans and bursaries section on the College website. You can also meet with our financial advisors who are able to assist you throughout your loan application. They are also qualified to provide financial guidance during your studies.

N.B. For international students, financial aid is limited. Most bursaries are reserved for permanent residents or Canadian citizens studying full time. Consult the International students section on the College website or meet one of our advisors.