Get involved and shine!
Are you looking to stand out with an employer or distinguish yourself in your university application? The ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur, de la Recherche, de la Science et de la Technologie (MESRST) or the ministère de l’Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport (MELS) recognises your commitment and will give you a mention in your transcript for your involvement in an extracurricular activity.
Your commitment will allow you to increase your autonomy within a stimulating environment, all the while developing your sense of belonging. You will then have the opportunity to realize your true potential and have it acknowledged.
Criteria for Eligibility
Four conditions need to be fulfilled:
- Be a full-time student;
- Invest a minimum of 60 hours per semester in the chosen field of activity;
- Combine your voluntary commitment and your academic success;
- Perform the activity voluntarily.
List of selected fields
Seven fields of activity have been selected:
- cultural and artistic: commitments that involve a creative, implementation, animation or exposure approach to enrich cultural life;
- entrepreneurial: commitments that place the student at the heart of a business project;
- politics: commitments aimed at defending the rights and interests of the students or of other social groups as well as participating in national and international social debates;
- scientific: commitments of scientific or technical nature that involve a research, experimentation or popularisation approach;
- academic: commitments that involve the ongoing study programme and the student’s career path;
- social and community: commitments that improve the quality of life of people in a community and that contribute in developing a larger citizenship;
- sports: commitments that not only involve student athletes, but also student coaches and members of sports committees.
- Available on Omnivox.
- Available at the Student Affairs Department