Fall & Winter Semesters
Monday to Thursday : 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Fridays: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To contact the Documentation Centre
Tel.: 514 939-2006, extension 4503
For books and magazines, the Documentation Centre allows you to borrow:
- 4 books for 10 working days
- 4 magazines for 2 working days
Upon presentation of the borrowed items and your student card, loans may be renewed once.
You may borrow audiovisual documents for:
- Consultation in viewing rooms available at the Documentation Centre;
- Making class presentations.
You may also borrow audiovisual equipment for your class presentations.
Computers are available at the Documentation Centre for:
- Research in collection;
- Research on the Internet;
- Research in database;
- Using a digital scanner.
Reference and Training Service
In addition to helping you in your research, the Documentation Centre's staff can also guide you in researching :
- In the collection catalogue;
- In the database;
- On the Internet.
When you use the Documentation
Centre's computers, you may consult:
- Biblio Branchée to find newspaper
articles in French;
- Canadian Newsstand to find newspaper
articles in English;
- Canadian Periodicals Index to locate
magazine articles in French and English;
- E-STAT for statistical data on Canada.
Meeting rooms containing audiovisual equipment are available at the documentation centre for group work.