- The History of Fashion
- The Marketing of Fashion
- Fashion Occupations
- Fiber & Textile Analysis
- Principles of Accounting
- Analysis of Styles & Trends
- Planning a Selection of Clothing and Accessories
- Developing an Exclusive Clothing Strategy
- Choosing a Selection of Clothing and Accessories
- Prospecting for Clients and Suppliers
- Introduction to Financial and Budgetary Planning
- Approaches to Planning
- Managing a Sales Force
- Managing Fashion Merchandise
- Import/Export Distribution
- Integration Project
Length of program: 16 months
20 hours / week of self-guided training, evening virtual classes and individual study time
This 900-hour program leads to an Attestation of College Studies (AEC) that is accredited by the ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur (MEES).
This training program is available in English and French.
Consult our self-guided training catalogue if you want to take any of these courses individually (without earning a diploma).