The 10 basic principles of our academic project
LaSalle College offers an edifying education in an inclusive environment that allows its students to obtain their desired diploma, as well as acquire and develop the following:
- Oral and written abilities in English and French.
- The ability to master new industry-related information technologies.
- Competencies that facilitate professional mobility.
- Management skills applicable in the current context of market globalisation and instant communications.
- The ability to work with a multidisciplinary team.
- Leadership and entrepreneurship.
- An attitude that reflects a responsible citizen, respect for others, and rigour in all circumstances.
- An inherent value for continuing education.
- An awareness of responsible habits that promote good health for one’s self and for others.
- A natural impulse to protect the environment and advocate for sustainable development.
Download in pdf format.